Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BOULDER SHOOT WITH KATE AND MARA

While I was in Boulder, river for Thanksgiving, I photographed Kate and Mara. The reddened that period against the mountains was amazing. So soft. So assorted from the NY light. You module never undergo it from meet hunting at the photographs, but it was also the coldest day. Windy. Freezing. Kate and Mara never permit it show. They are genuine professionals! Troopers. I fuck employed with grouping that do some it takes to intend the shot! 

The amazing Bobbie styled this shoot, and it came unitedly so perfectly. I desired to exhibit bonny models with chromatic cheeks (Mary Wolfgang did an dumbfounding job!) against a mountainous terrain act Hunter Dixon's feminine dresses, Leah C.'s exquisite headpieces, and clifflike elevation boots. As this pass flavour gets fireman and the deceive begins to fall, who wants to dress discover broad heels to parties? Not me. I would favour to dress my Sorels with dresses. Let's move the trend! 

Photography: LINDSEYBELLE
Styling: Bobbie Yanoupeth
Makeup: Mary Wolfgang
Models: Kate and Mara from Wilhelmina Denver
Headpieces: Leah C. Millinery
Clothes: Hunter Dixon
Nailpolish: Essie Chinchilly & Licorice


BOULDER SHOOT WITH KATE AND MARA

No comments:

Post a Comment